We are offering a high-end quality of domestic gas Cylinders to our clients. These domestic gas Cylinders are tested in compliance with set norms. Widely used in various hotels for cooking purpose, these gas cylinders can be availed from us at reasonable prices
Our business serves thousands of happy customers across homes, hotels and other domestic establishments through our dealer outlets. Our diligent service and honesty in the industry should gain better result in the year to come.
Installation Safety Tips while Connecting a Cylinder
2. Check that the cylinder doesn’t have any defects. Weigh it to ensure it hasn’t been tampered with.
3. Ensure that the safety cap is on the cylinder.
4. Remove the safety cap by pulling the cord that it is attached with.
5. Lift the safety cap and attach the regulator to the cylinder.
6. Make sure that the regulator’s knob is off. The On and Off position will be mentioned on the regulator.
7. Hold the regulator and pull the plastic bush cap at the bottom.
8. Gently put the regulator on the valve. Push it gently and turn.
9. The plastic bush can now be released. Press it after this.
10. Ensure you hear a ‘click’ sound. In case you do not hear it please try and connect it again.
11. Once this is done, the regulator is successfully locked to the cylinder.
How to Safely Light the Burner
1. The switch knob can be turned in an anti-clockwise position to release the gas from the regulator.
2. In case of traditional stoves you will have to bring a matchstick/lighter close to the burner.
3. In case of traditional stoves you will have to turn the knob of the burner to switch it on.
4. The burner will automatically generate a flame when you turn on the knob in an automatic burner stove.
5. Turn off the stove knob after using.
6. Rotate the regulator switch knob clockwise after this.
Safety Steps to Follow in Case there is a Gas Leakage
1. Stay calm. Do not panic.
1. Turn off the burner knobs.
2. Ensure that all flames are extinguished.
3. Do not turn on any electrical appliance or matchsticks/lighters.
4. Ensure that you turn off the gas supply. You can do this by turning the regulator switch in the clockwise direction.
5. Let the leaked gas escape the kitchen by opening all doors and windows. Ensure there is sufficient ventilation.
6. Contact your gas agency and report the incident. Request them to send experts to check the same.
7. Remove the regulator and close the cylinder using the safety cap.
8. Ensure that you take the cylinder to an open place. Keep it there until experts arrive.
Safety Steps to Follow while Disconnecting the Cylinder
1. Ensure that the stove is off, with no active flames.
2. Double check to see if the burner knobs on the stove are closed.
3. Switch off the regulator knob.
4. Hold the regulator and pull the plastic bush at the bottom.
5. Now lift up the regulator. You might have to gently turn it a bit.
6. Once the regulator is removed from the valve ensure that you plug it with the safety cap.
7. Empty cylinder should be kept in an open area to avoid chance of any leak of residual gas.